Tuesday, August 18, 2009

as You open My surprise.


I walked through the corridors of the office and found myself empty.
I guess I am used to have text messages from someone I am in too..
but you... you don't even know that i might get jealous of the things that you are uttering...
or maybe you are just too comfortable to say those things to me...
but you know what... on my way home I realized that i can no longer find my self flirting again...
i don't know what is with that kiss on that saturday night... You caught me unguarded...
You made me rang the bell of the old alvin.
The Alvin that is romantic...
The Alvin that is full of effort.
The Alvin who doesn't know the word weariness...

and especially the Alvin who appreciates the word selflessness.

i miss that feeling.
but lemme' know you more.
let me do my little surprise...
I'll be glad to do it for you...
and as you open my surprise... I'll let you welcome to my life... and please enter.
and if not that time... maybe next time.
I'll wait... just don't let me get tired...
for I only get tired if you will give me reasons to be.

Hey I LOVE YOU.
this is the first time I'll tell you this. Too bad you were not reading this the moment I post this.
but let me be secretive to you... and that is something new to me. :)

P.S.
again...you will not know this for because I won't tell you.

1 comment: