Thursday, January 27, 2011

Warmth



"Let us give love a try", I'll start it with that line.
Who have thought that I found myself being by your side.
You came at the right moment and at my awkward time.
I suddenly felt at home at a strangers arm and restlessness collide.

OH!
thinking I should say NO!
was that casually?
or you did that because I was a casualty?

I am not that strong to resist you.

I felt weak.
that time I was a meek.

Click.
Flick.
then there, the sound, Tick!


Iambic.
Erotic.
cinematic.
Indeed, it was Kinetic.

Then we crossed the rough road.
I never imagined you can offer that ode.
Thy desire, you lode.
About those confusions, you put a node.

We...

not in a hurry.
not in haste.
procrastinate.
Just the way it is, placid.

P.S.

We will know that someday.
For now I'm good here...
for I know we are better than strangers, less than partners...
close to lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment